Underground Hangar, 10mm
- Infinity mirror creates the illusion of a 32 story deep hangar beneath your table!
- Electronics come pre-assembled and ready to install.
- Lights with a simple slide switch on the bottom of the model.
- Roof can be removed to access the battery area and clean the mirrors easily.
- Roof latches can be magnetized if desired.
- Mirror assembly can be removed and completely disassembled for cleaning.
- Elevator plate included.
- 2 auxiliary landing pads.
- Interlocking moving doors.
- Sensor dome included (shown), but is an optional assembly step.
- Excellent detail with sturdy construction.
In an effort to be truly green, GSI has discontinued including paper instructions inside the kits. All instructions are available on the specific product page at the bottom or on the Instructions and Downloads page via the tab above.
IMPORTANT: Do Not use spray paint on the sensor dome (ping pong ball) as it may melt the cellulose. If you must use aerosol spray paint, thoroughly hand/airbrush the sphere first with Acrylic paint and then feel free to spray paint.
This kit requires a 9v battery and 4 pieces of paper clip steel 8mm in length (not included).
Note: Laser cut product can take up to 7 days to dispatch as it is typically only cut after being ordered in an effort to keep cost and inventory down. This, in turn, keeps prices to you, the customer, down. Laser cut kits come unpainted and unassembled. Dropzone Commander models not included.